Star Lymphactive Presso-Therapy
Feeling puffy, achy, exhausted? Sounds like your lymphatic system needs a kick start that will amp up immunity, flush toxins, and get rid of the bloat! Why the Lymphatic System? Well, the body’s lymphatic system helps to flush out toxins and bacteria, move immune cells and drain debris out of the body. Lymphatic blockages can lead to such ailments as headache, bloating, skin issues (like breakouts) and chronic illness.
Now treatment is easy. The Star Lymphactive Therapy is similar to compression therapy and reactivates your lymphatic system. There is a sensation of waves traveling up and down your body. Clients have likened the feeling to a blood pressure cuff filling up and releasing at alternating points up your body from feet to chest.
This 30 minute treatment is sure to leave you feeling rejuvenated.
STAR LYMPHATIC BENEFITS:
- 10x more effective than traditional “Drainage” massage
- Reduces inflammation, swelling, and stiffness in the limbs
- Rapidly soothes and relieves joint pain
- Boosts immunity due to optimization of the lymphatic system
- Intensifies visible results after fat and cellulite reduction treatments
- Enhances weight loss and cellulite reduction
- Improves skin radiance
- Boosts blood oxygen levels
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are two ‘halves’ to the machine. The first being the bottom half of your body which travels from your feet to your abdomen. The second being the top half of your body which travels through your arms and shoulders. Only one ‘half’ can be done at a time. The presso-massage delivers a detoxifying treatment which sculpts body tissue by reducing trapped lymph and water. In doing so, we help restore the body’s natural healing functions. Once revitalized and oxygenated the tissue slims and redefines.
Twelve different settings help improve your body and boost your lymphatic system. These different treatment settings can help with:
- Post-surgical intervention
- Menstrual or premenstrual conditions
- Sports recovery
- 3 different stages of cellulite
- 3 different levels of lymphedemas
- Blood circulation
- Muscle toning
- Lymphatic drainage
Star Lymphactive treatments should not be performed under the following conditions:
Acute inflammation in progress, as in the case of phlebitis and thrombosis.