FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: INSHAPE PV
Each session is 20-30 minutes long. There is no additional benefit to longer sessions. However, for best results, a total of 6 sessions, 2-3 times a week should be performed.
It depends on the individual, but most feel a noticeable difference after 2 or 3 sessions.
InShape PV is an electromagnetic treatment that applies an electromagnetic field to the pelvic floor muscles to strengthen them. The treatment is inspired by Kegel exercises, however, InShape PV is more powerful and more comfortable.
No, just a sensation of contractions and relaxation in the hip area as felt if exercising. After treatment, there are no special precautions or uncomfortableness – just go back to normal activities.
Please read contraindications carefully on website and/or on waiver prior to treatment to ensure you are able to participate.
InShape PV Therapy is not recommended in clients with the following conditions:
- Metal, electrical or electronic implants/devices like cardiac pacemakers, implanted hearing devices, implanted defibrillators, implanted neurostimulators or drug pumps
- Fever, malignant tumor, hemorrhagic conditions, epilepsy, recent surgical procedures, pulmonary insufficiency or pregnancy
- Over menstruating uterus
- Over areas of skin that lack normal sensation
- Women who may be pregnant
- Women with uterine diseases
- Women at or around the time of ovulation and during menstruation
- If treatment area is swollen, infected or inflamed
- Nursing mothers must consult with doctor first.